Learn more about how you can help pass Measure B and ensure a safe, reliable water supply for our area!
Measure B will ensure a safe, reliable water supply for Santa Clara Valley’s future, without increasing current tax rates. If approved by local voters, Measure B will provide locally-controlled funding for urgent water supply and safety projects.
Measure B will:
- Ensure a safe, reliable water supply
- Reduce toxins, hazards and contaminants in our waterways
- Protect our water supply and dams from earthquakes and natural disasters
- Provide clean, safe water in local creeks and bays
- Provide flood protection to homes, schools and businesses
- Restore wildlife habitat
Measure B is vitally important to ensuring a safe, clean water supply for our future.
To win on November 6, Election Day, Measure B requires a 67% YES vote, so your help with our campaign is essential. You may also visit the endorsement page to add your name to our list of supporters, or visit the donate page to make a financial contribution to our campaign.